Wednesday, July 15, 2009

extreme or natural?

Sometimes I have strong feelings to go against the grain.
check out of "normal" living, and into natural living.
money, job, bathing, home...tend to have a lot less value.
things like purpose, passion, bliss, trust, fearlessness, fill me and excite me. Its a feeling felt in spurts. I think its the feeling of being unattached from everything. Its trusting the flow of life, trusting abundance of food, money and love... and trusting the inner consciousness, and its ability to fulfill your dreams and intentions with out "hard work"

it comes and goes.
goes when the structure mind picks back up, and fear sets in.
fear of ultimately death, but in the short run... poverty, dark places, hunger, loneliness.

it comes and goes. Which one is extreme? Which life is the one I should be living? BOTH?
Is it a balance of the two?

No comments:

Post a Comment